Frequently Asked Questions

image of vegetables

Have questions about our program, facility, or team? We thought you might. So we put together this list of frequently asked questions to help answer some of the top questions we have around here.

If you can’t find the answer to what you’re looking for below. Please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us for more information.

A culinary accelerator is a program that gives developing start-up food companies access to a shared commercial kitchen space, mentorship, and other support they need to help them become stable, self-sufficient, and successful businesses.

In Immokalee (City) at 170 Airpark Blvd #103, next to the Immokalee Regional Airport. Approximately 45-60 minutes from the Naples & Ft Myers Areas.

The facility is managed by three full-time employees:

  • Ahmed El – Culinary Program Manager – (239) 252-2227 ext. 1
  • Juan Gallegos – Facility Maintenance Specialist – (239) 252-2227 ext. 1

Visit our business office or online application to apply. Once your application is approved you will be required to obtain the appropriate registrations, licensing, insurances and permits. All of which are listed on our membership requirements forms. Once you’ve completed this step, you must review and sign our membership agreement documents, select a membership level and schedule your first session.

With four state-of-the-art kitchens as well as cold and dry storage space, we offer a wide range of capabilities. The accelerator is licensed under the DBPR as a restaurant without seating. We offer services for caterers, food trucks, personal chefs, home chefs under the cottage law, test and training kitchen, FDACS and USDA level production and more.

Business office hours are Monday – Friday from, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. The kitchen hours will vary depending on member needs, please call for more information. Please contact us beforehand due to COVID-19

Depending on what food you are producing, the requirements will vary. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with our Membership Requirement Packet which will detail the next steps (Insurance, Business License, ServSafe Certificate, Etc). Then you will need to submit your information to the proper agency for permitting (DBPR, FDACS, FDA or USDA)

  • DBPR – Restaurants, Catering, Food Trucks, Chefs
  • FDACS/FDA – Bakers, Bottle/Canned Food, Packaged Meals, Juices.
  • USDA – Packaged Meat, Poultry, Egg Products